EXCLUSIVELY for current FHA loan holders!
FHA STREAMLINE LOAN, EXPLAINED
The FHA streamline refinance is an excellent option for refinancing your existing FHA loan with minimal paperwork, without requiring an appraisal or income documentation. Meeting a few straightforward criteria makes qualifying for an FHA streamline refinance easy. By refinancing your FHA home loan, you can either lower your interest rate or monthly mortgage payments.
We will guide you through the various advantages and eligibility requirements of an FHA streamline refinance. To gain further insight and see if you qualify, please reach out and connect with one of our friendly & knowledgeable loan officers who can address your inquiries and offer a rate quote.
• NO income verification
• NO appraisal
• MINIMAL documentation
• FASTER closing time
• SKIP the first payment month after closing
Must be the homeowner’s principal residence
12 months, no missed payments
210 days waiting period, from recent closing date
Requires 6 mortgage payments
Must benefit the borrower
SCHEDULE A CALL
We would be delighted to schedule a call with you to explore the loan benefits you may be eligible for and determine if you qualify. Please let us know your preferred time and date, and we will promptly arrange a call to provide you with all the necessary information. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR AN
FHA STREAMLINE FINANCE:
1. The current mortgage must be an FHA insured loan: Only existing FHA mortgages are eligible for an FHA streamline refinance. If you have a non-FHA loan, you can refinance to an FHA loan, but it cannot be a streamline refinance. In such cases, you will need to complete the full FHA application process, including providing all necessary documentation and an appraisal.
2. There must be a net tangible benefit: The FHA guidelines require a net tangible benefit, which can be a reduction in the interest rate, a lower mortgage payment, or positive changes in the loan terms. If the borrower does not experience significant savings, there is a chance that the loan may not be approved. Additionally, switching from a 15-year loan to a 30-year loan or changing from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate is considered beneficial, even if the payment increases.
3. The existing FHA loan must be current: The existing FHA loan should not have any late payments within the past three months. While one 30-day late payment within the past 12 months may be acceptable, the loan must not be overdue at the time of applying for the streamline refinance. A minimum of six payments and 210 days must have passed since the closing before you can refinance your FHA loan.
4. Closing costs cannot be added to the loan amount: In an FHA streamline refinance, you cannot roll the closing costs into the loan balance. If you don't have additional funds for closing costs, you can negotiate with the lender to assist in paying them.
5. Cash-out refinances are not allowed: With an FHA streamline refinance, you cannot cash out equity. The purpose of this loan is to lower payments or interest rates. The maximum amount you can receive at closing is $500, which typically covers any differences in closing costs.